Safety is our priority.
Rest assured that the health of our extended 4 Seasons family is at the forefront at this time. While we want our guests to have fun, we also want everyone to feel safe. We are asking that you follow these state guidelines during your visit with us.
The staff at 4 Seasons will be following sanitation and cleaning guidelines set by the state of Wisconsin. Staff will also be wearing masks.
Limited restaurant seating inside plus takeout.
Our restaurant is seating at 50% capacity and we still offer curbside pick-up for guests from our updated menu.
We will also be serving drinks to-go including 6-, 12- and 24-packs of beer. Simply call the restaurant at 715-634-2783 to place your order, supply us with a credit card and we’ll let you know as soon as your order is ready.
We look forward to seeing you all again and a return to more relaxed times. The 4 Seasons family welcomes you!
Lori, Jar and Louie Welter
Sawyer County Visitor Guidance – Spring 2020
For questions and updates, visit Sawyer County’s Public Health website or call them in Hayward, WI at 715-634-4806.
You can view the original Sawyer County Visitor Guidance – Spring 2020 JPG file, or scroll down to read the text.
It is our priority to keep Sawyer County a safe place to both live in and visit. To be successful, we need your help!
- The following lodging facilities are limited to members of a single household. (Registered guest only)
- Hotel/Motel Rooms
- Tourist Rooming House (e.g. AirBNB or VRBO)
- All guests must be registered. This means all names of family members along with arrival and departure dates. This is an important step to help with contact tracing should we need to contact close contacts of a COVID-19 positive case.
- If you or your family are ill (cough, sore throat, fever) please reschedule your visit for another time.
- No visitors, registered guests only.
- The six (6) foot social distance rule must be followed.
- All gatherings are prohibited outside of your immediate family. This includes outdoor activities (e.g. bonfires, private family swim beaches).
- You are encouraged to order over the phone or on-line for any supplies or take-out food that you require.
- Masks are advised for all people who enter a place of business where it may be difficult to maintain a six (6) foot distance. Many businesses are requiring masking. If you have masks, bring them with you!
- Beaches. In the best interest of public health, safety & welfare and to prevent people gatherings in a single area, swimming beaches will be closed.
- Trails (walking & ATV). Walking, biking, hiking, and ATV trails will be open if trail conditions allow. Social distancing requirement are to be followed.
- Outdoor activity. Outdoor activities are encouraged. Such activities may include walking, biking, hiking, or running. Individuals many not engage in team or contact sports such as basketball, ultimate frisbee, soccer or football, as these activities do not comply with social distancing requirements. Playgrounds are closed.
- Boat Landings. Boat landing will remain open. Social distancing requirements must be maintained. It may take longer to get in and out of boat landing in order to maintain social distancing requirements. Keep this in mind when using boat landings.
We hope you enjoy your time in Sawyer County and we thank you for your helping to keep our county safe!